Jenn | Online therapist
|Send a message|
✓ I also offer online therapy
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Online Insomnia Therapy & Sleep ConsultingOnline Therapy and Embodied Healing:
Are you seeking support for trauma and anxiety?
Therapy is designed for your unique needs using a collaborative approach where you remain in control of the process at all times. I bridge talk therapy with personalised embodied healing practices within sessions including yoga, breathing, mindfulness, somatic tracking and resiliency practices.Depending on your unique needs and desires, I may offer the following approaches to therapy:
- Behavioural steps and meaningful goal setting
- Yoga therapy and trauma-sensitive yoga
- Trauma resiliency model
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
Online Insomnia Therapy & Sleep Consulting:
Are you struggling with stress-related insomnia? This series of 5 to 6 virtual sessions combines Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) and relaxation training informed by yoga therapy (see below for more details).
I offer a collaborative approach where we work together to develop a program that best supports your needs and whole self.
You're welcome to contact me for a free call for 15 minutes to learn more.
Online therapy50-minute sessions via Microsoft Teams, Zoom or preferred platform.
Qualifications and registrations
- Bachelor of Kinesiology and Psychology
- Master of Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Registered with OTBNZ
- Certified-International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) (Graduate 2021)
- Currently pursuing the Advanced Clinical Practice certificate (Masters equivalent) to register as a psychotherapist through the New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT); CBT for Insomnia (CBT-i)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Graduate
- Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM) (Trauma Resource Institute)
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level 1
- Yoga Psychology, Yoga Therapy in Pain Care, Healing Trauma Through Yoga (TCTSY)
Adult Sleep Consulting - InsomniaWhen you seek support for insomnia we will address the underlying causes of insomnia by combining Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) and relaxation training informed by yoga therapy.
Depending on your individual needs, the following skills and practices may be part of your unique sleep plan:
Learning to read your nervous system.
Developing a personal resource of peace or calm.
Relaxation training informed by yoga therapy (optional). Practices are trauma-informed and customized to your abilities and needs.
Lifestyle practices, habits and behaviours to support sleep.
Self-talk or cognitive strategies.
Sleep scheduling techniques.
Environmental factors to promote rest.
Addressing sleep positioning and pain (if appropriate).
The above practices will be accompanied with handouts, sleep diaries, self talk diaries and at home audio or video recordings to support your practice and integration as suitable for you.
We will not be addressing sleep medication which is best managed together with your prescribing physician.
I offer a collaborative approach where we work together to develop a program that best supports your needs.
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
Fees50 minute treatment sessions
$100 per session
Package of 6 sessions
CBT for Insomnia (CBT-i) is typically completed over 6 sessions.
Reviews Online Insomnia Therapy & Sleep ConsultingBelow you will find reviews about Online Insomnia Therapy & Sleep Consulting - Jenn
Based on 1 reviews
- ✓ 70+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |