Anna Keyter | Counsellor
|28 Elgin Street - Grey Lynn
I'm currently unavailable.
I'm on sabbatical.
Please contact another counsellor on this website.
Hi, my name is Anna. I work with children and adults, couples and adolescents both in-office (in Grey Lynn Auckland) and online.
My clients may present with a range of issues such as:
- Mood: anxiety, depression, stress, anger, burnout, motivation
- Relationship issues: conflict, break ups, communication, affairs and sexuality
- Life issues: Insecurity, self esteem, procrastination, feeling stuck, isolation, social phobia
I started a private practice in 2012 as a trauma counsellor whilst working as a play therapist/counsellor at a number of NGOs.
My professional registrations include: Provisional MNZAC, GANZ, ANZMH, ISHMO.
Send me a message if you want to improve your mood, relationship or a life issue.
Qualifications and registrations
- Provisional MNZAC
- ISHMO (Ishmo in progress)
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- In-office counselling 50 Minutes $150
- Online counselling 50 Minutes $115
- In-office couples counselling 80 Minutes $200
- Online couples counselling 80 Minutes $150
- ✓ 50+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login |