Jeannine Dawson | Mind body therapy - Clinical Hypnotherapy - EFT
|Laurence Street - Manly - Whangaparaoa - Hibiscus Coast
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Therapist Hibiscus Coast - Manly - Whangaparaoa - Auckland
My name is Jeannine Dawson.
I help people navigate life’s challenges, who think being unhappy must be the way it is, are often at their wits end, and have tried “everything”. I work with you to deal with things that are holding you back. Feeling positive, finding hope and enjoyment while dealing with the challenges are key components of the sessions and work together.
I help you gain confidence and self-belief, grow your courage, and step into what life holds for you. My approach is practical and considerate, helping you look within, uncover your own answers and insights, make your own breakthroughs – and be the owner of your journey.
I’ve been working with clients in Auckland clinics and online throughout New Zealand and internationally for many years, helping through:
- Mind body therapies to balance head, heart, gut, spirit, improving health and wellbeing.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, using the healing state of hypnosis to make positive changes in your life.
- EFT, a remarkable yet incredibly simple energy psychology therapy which clears emotional imprints of shock and stress, opening up possibilities of a compelling future.
- BodyTalk, simple and effective therapy that re-synchronises the body's energy systems.
Specialty areas include:
- Virtual Gastric Band
- The Fertile Body Method and HypnoFertility
- Menopause Relief
- Overcoming Sugar Addiction
- Relaxation Therapy and Training
I have helped people with a wide range of presenting issues including anxiety, low self esteem, panic attacks, stress, pain management, recurrent headaches and migraines.
Would you like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to contact me.
I work successfully with clients via Skype sessions.
Qualifications and registrations
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (NZ School of Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Certified EFT Practitioner (AAMET International)
- Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (IBA Global Healing)
- Registered HypnoFertility™ and Fertile Body Method practitioner
- Qualified to practice Virtual Gastric Band, Menopause Relief and Sugar Addiction programmes (Sheila Granger Hypnotherapy Training)
Specialty areas include:
- Virtual Gastric Band, which provides the benefits of weight loss surgery without the invasive operation, expensive medical costs or lengthy recovery period.
- The Fertile Body Method and HypnoFertility, to help with pre-conception, natural fertility, IVF and other medical treatments, miscarriage, pregnancy and post-natal issues.
- Menopause Relief helps to reduce the intensity and frequency of hot flushes and other effects of hormonal changes.
- Overcoming Sugar Addiction, to release people from the prison of sugar cravings and binge eating.
- Relaxation Therapy and Training, physical relaxation helps to calm emotions and the mind, allowing space for awareness and clarity of thinking.
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Body image
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Covid-19 Anxiety
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Eating disorders
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Parenting
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
Session fee is $150/hr including GST
Because I want this all-important work to be accessible for all, I offer flexibility regarding payments, and a sliding scale for those who need it. We can discuss this when you contact me.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Tuesday||8am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 7pm|
|Thursday||8am to 7pm|
Reviews Therapist Hibiscus Coast - Manly - Whangaparaoa - AucklandBelow you will find reviews about Therapist Hibiscus Coast - Manly - Whangaparaoa - Auckland - Jeannine Dawson
Based on 1 reviews
Jeannine has helped me with managing my stress, worry and anxiety and the physical manifestations of this, such as eczema.
- ✓ 50+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy statement | Login |