Debbie Marie Cunningham | Wholistic Therapist
|1143 Hinemoa Street, Level 3
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you ready for change?
I am able to guide you to create a life you desire and create!
My name is Debbie Marie Cunningham (Debs).
I have trained as a Master NLP Practitioner with Transformations International by Dr Richard Bolstad and currently MNZANLP registered.
I have trained as a Counsellor with Te Pu Wananga o Anamata and currently MNZAC registered.
I have a passion to provide opportunities for people to develop personally and professionally to create their best life. Navigating through challenges and celebrating their successes.
Are you curious to what your potential may be?
I look forward to hearing your dreams and aspirations!
Achieve your goals
My focus is to help you resolve challenges and achieve your goals in personal and professional life.
I will guide you in a resourceful way to integrate new learning to achieve personal and professional success that will open new possibilities for you and those you influence
I am able to guide you through a combination of simple and effective Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and other change techniques which produce significant and empowering results.
Do you want change?
I am a practitoner that guides you in a wholistic model of practice.
What do you see as your next steps to reaching your potential, I am sure you have heard yourself say " I need to explore other opportunities to grow" or maybe even "I feel I need something to change to get me to the next level of understanding"
We all have scripts we use, are they all resourceful?
Explore this opportunity to be supported to look at things from a different perspective!
I am comfortable to do online sessions with you if needed
Qualifications and registrations
I’m a professional member of the New Zealand Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NZANLP).
- 2011 Coaching ICI
- 2009 – 2011 Master Practitioner NLP
- 2017 – 2018 Diploma of Counselling – Te Pu Wananga O Anamata
- 2018 Public Health, Suicide Intervention & Prevention
- 2020 - Bachelor of Applied Counselling Te Pu Wanaga o Anamata
- Victim Support Counsellor
- Employment Counsellor
- I am HOPE Counsellor
- ✓ Career Counselling
- ✓ Child counselling
- ✓ Coaching
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Couples coaching
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ Relationship coaching
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
- ✓ Solution focused therapy
- ✓ Talking therapies
- ✓ WINZ Counselling
- ✓ Youth Counselling / Coaching
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Parenting
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individuals counselling is $125.00 for 60mins for face to face sessions
- Relationship counselling is $175.00 for 60-90 mins (suggested 4-6 sessions is resourceful towards developing new strategies and patterns of behaviour)
- Introduction session of 30mins for $55.00 this allows you to see if we are a match
- W&I clients are able to apply for a counselling subsidy to support there sessions
- Victim Support Counselling available
- Supervision & EAP on rerequest
- Coaching on request
- Always willing to negotiate packages of therapy by request.
New sessions charges will apply from 01/04/2021
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||9am-7pm last appointment|
|Tuesday||9am-7pm last appointment|
|Wednesday||9am-7pm last appointment|
|Thursday||10am-7pm last appointment|
|Saturday||One Saturday a month on enquiry|
Reviews Counselling RotoruaBelow you will find reviews about Counselling Rotorua - Debbie Marie Cunningham
Based on 1 reviews
Thanks so much for treating me with respect.
- ✓ 50+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |