Debbie | Wholistic Therapist
1144 Pukaki Street, Pukaki Centre - ground floor, left hand side after you enter self-opening doors
|Send a message|
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you ready for change?
I am able to guide you to create a life you desire and create!
My name is Debbie (Debs).
I am a Master NLP Practitioner in private pratice for Personal Transformation Therapy & Counselling.
I have trained as a Counsellor with Te Pu Wananga o Anamata and currently MNZAC with Provisional registration.
I have a passion to provide opportunities for people to develop personally and professionally to create their best life. Navigating through challenges and celebrating their successes.
Are you curious to what your potential may be?
I look forward to hearing your dreams and aspirations!
Achieve your goals
My focus is to help you resolve challenges and achieve your goals in personal and professional life.
I will guide you in a resourceful way to integrate new learning to achieve personal and professional success that will open new possibilities for you and those you influence
I am able to guide you through a combination of simple and effective Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and other change techniques which produce significant and empowering results.
Do you want change? Change happens with change, change can not happen without change!
I am a practitoner that guides you in a wholistic model of practice.
What do you see as your next steps to reaching your potential, I am sure you have heard yourself say " I need to explore other opportunities to grow" or maybe even "I feel I need something to change to get me to the next level of understanding"
We all have scripts we use, are they resourceful, can they be adjusted and celebrated?
Explore this opportunity to be supported to look at things from a different perspective!
I am comfortable to do online sessions with you if needed
Qualifications and registrations
- Member of NZAC
- 2011 Coaching ICI
- 2009 – current: Master Practitioner NLP
- 2017 – 2018 Diploma of Counselling – Te Pu Wananga O Anamata
- 2018 Public Health, Suicide Intervention & Prevention
- 2020 - Bachelor of Applied Counselling Te Pu Wanaga o Anamata
- Victim Support Counsellor
- I am HOPE Counsellor
- Instep EAP
- Community organisations for counselling and supervision for staff/kaiarahi
- Businesses- small and large organisations for Staff, self-employed
SpecialisationsIntergenerational Trauma is my passion of learning to support individuals / whanau / families.
- ✓ Career Counselling
- ✓ Child counselling
- ✓ Coaching
- ✓ Counselling
- ✓ Couples coaching
- ✓ Couples counselling
- ✓ EAP Counselling
- ✓ Gestalttherapy
- ✓ Life coaching
- ✓ Mindfulness
- ✓ Narrative Therapy
- ✓ NLP
- ✓ Online counselling
- ✓ Relationship Coaching
- ✓ Relationship Counselling
- ✓ Solution focused therapy
- ✓ Supervision
- ✓ Talking therapies
- ✓ WINZ Counselling
- ✓ Youth Counselling / Coaching
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Parenting
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Setting boundaries
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individuals counselling is $110.00 for 60mins for face to face sessions
- Relationship counselling is $150.00 for 60mins (suggested 4-6 sessions is resourceful towards developing new strategies and patterns of behaviour)
- Introduction session of 30mins for $55.00 this allows you to see if we are a match
- W&I clients are able to apply for a counselling subsidy to support there sessions
- Victim Support Counselling available
- Supervision & EAP on rerequest
- Coaching on request
- Always willing to negotiate packages of therapy by request.
New sessions charges will apply from 006/06/2022
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||10am-5pm last appointment|
|Tuesday||10am-5pm last appointment|
|Wednesday||10am-7.30pm last appointment|
|Thursday||10am-7.30pm last appointment|
|Friday||10am-4.30pm last appointment|
|Saturday||One Saturday a month on enquiry|
Reviews Counselling RotoruaBelow you will find reviews about Counselling Rotorua - Debbie
Based on 2 reviews
Thanks so much for treating me with respect.
- ✓ 80+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Login |