Liam Butler | Social Worker, OCP Employee Assistance
Social Worker Nelson - Stoke
OCP Employee Assistance, ACC, MSD, ISSC sensitive claims, private clients in Nelson Marlborough
I'm a community based Social Worker practicing throughout Nelson Marlborough Region. I provide a comprehensive range of Social Work services. If you would benefit from counselling or linking to other health professionals I will help you quickly find the right service for you. I am always happy to respond to a quick email to discuss what social supports would be a good match based on needs no matter how complex.
I can help provide:
- OCP Employee Assistance Counselling Free of charge, 100% confidential-Please check first with your workplace or organisation if they use OCP for their employee assistance.
- ACC funded social work including training for independence plans and pain clinic work
- ACC funded sensitive claims social work
- MSD social work funded under the disability allowance for counselling
- Private practice social work
- Research, support and advocacy pertaining to all health related matters.
I am able to provide you and your family with a supportive and understanding, confidential relationship for you to discuss any personal matters that may concern you. My social work focuses on your strengths and is task focused.
I practice in the community and rooms at Nelson Nursing Service 469 Main Road, Stoke, Nelson 7011 and 37 Stuart Street, Blenheim.
If you would like to know more or make an appointment, feel free to contact me.
Qualifications and registrations
- Registered Full Member Social Worker SWRB
- Member ANZASW
- Dip Social Work
- ACC Provider
- MSD Agent
- ISSC Sensitive Claims accredited.
- OCP Employee Assistance Counsellor
- Bachelor of Commerce and Management.
- Masters of Commerce and Management with Honors
A TO Z
- ACC and MSD clients are funded by ACC and MSD.
- Private clients $80 per session.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - 5pm|
Contact meDo you want to make an appointment or do you have a question?
Send a message
( No, I will search some more )
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
InterviewRead the interview with Liam Butler below.
469 Main Road, Stoke, Nelson 7011
37 Stuart Street, Blenheim
A good kiwi yarn.
- ✓ 50+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |