David Keyworth | Counsellor
|5 Ballarat Street - Ellerslie
✓ I also offer online therapy
Counselling Ellerslie - Auckland
Hi, my name is David. I'm a counsellor in Ellerslie - Auckland.
There are times when we need to talk to an understanding, non judgemental person who is not a friend or family member about challenges that have come into our lives. Together we can explore these challenges and help you find some relief, develop new skills and help you make the changes that you want.
I practice Integrative Transactional Analysis, and so can offer both a practical and in-depth therapy. I work collaboratively and at your pace, either short term or long term.
I offer an in depth therapy and will see people with most presenting issues. I can help with issues such as personal growth, relationship difficulties, grief and loss, anxiety, addiction, depression, trauma, insomnia, sexual identity issues and childhood trauma or any other of life's challenges.
I am trained and effective in Transactional Analysis, Integrative Psychotherapy and general counselling and am a provisional member of NZAC.
Please feel free to contact me and we can work out a time for a Skype session.
Statement concerning the coronavirus pandemic
These are unsettling times when everything can become more difficult and stressful. I am available to help with both counselling and therapy Or maybe you just need help finding new strategies in changing circumstances.
Qualifications and registrations
- Diploma in Professional Counselling NZIP
- Member of the NZ Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
I specialise in dealing with:
- workplace stress
- developmental or childhood trauma
- relationship issues
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ✓ Abuse
- ✓ Addiction
- ✓ Anger management
- ✓ Anxiety
- ✓ Being a perfectionist
- ✓ Being assertive
- ✓ Bereavement, grief, loss
- ✓ Body image
- ✓ Bullying
- ✓ Burnout
- ✓ Communication
- ✓ Self confidence
- ✓ Depression
- ✓ Eating disorders
- ✓ Fear
- ✓ Feeling lonely
- ✓ Hyperventilation
- ✓ Insecurity
- ✓ Jealousy
- ✓ Low self esteem
- ✓ Obsessive compulsive disorder
- ✓ Panic attack
- ✓ Parenting
- ✓ Performance anxiety
- ✓ Phobia
- ✓ Post-traumatic stress disorder
- ✓ Relationship issues
- ✓ Sleep problems
- ✓ Social phobia
- ✓ Stress
- ✓ Trauma
- ✓ Workplace stress
- ✓ Worrying too much
- Individuals $120
- Couples $130 per session
- I am available Monday to Wednesday
- Monday and wednesday in Ellerslie.
- Tuesday in Orewa.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||11:30am - 7pm|
Contact meDo you want to make an appointment or do you have a question?
Send a message
( No, I will search some more )
Leave a message and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Tips posted by David Keyworth:
- Anxiety and fear | Listen to what the fearful part of you wants to tell you
- Communication issues | Make sure to talk about the relationship
- Confidence, insecurity, self esteem | Explore and recognise your qualities
- Confidence, insecurity, self esteem | Deal with your avoidance
- Confidence, insecurity, self esteem | Listen to what the insecure part of you wants to tell you
- Depression | Exercise and stay active
- ✓ 50+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login | Privacy |