Liam Butler | Social Worker
Social Worker Nelson - Marlborough
ACC, MSD, ISSC sensitive claims, private clients in Nelson Marlborough
I'm a community based Social Worker practicing throughout Nelson Marlborough Region. I provide a comprehensive range of Social Work services. If you would benefit from counselling or linking to other health professionals I will help you quickly find the right service for you. I am always happy to respond to a quick email to discuss what social supports would be a good match based on needs no matter how complex.
I can help provide:
- ACC funded social work including training for independence plans and pain clinic work
- ACC funded sensitive claims social work
- MSD social work funded under the disability allowance for counselling
- Private practice social work
- Research, support and advocacy pertaining to all health related matters.
I am able to provide you and your family with a supportive and understanding, confidential relationship for you to discuss any personal matters that may concern you. My social work focuses on your strengths and is task focused.
Which consultation room we use, if any, depends on which service is provided and what is going to work best for you.
Qualifications and registrations
- Registered Full Member Social Worker SWRB
- Member ANZASW
- Dip Social Work
- ACC Provider
- MSD Agent
- ISSC Sensitive Claims accredited.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Management.
- Masters of Commerce and Management with Honors
A TO Z
Areas of counselling I can help with
- ACC and MSD clients are funded by ACC and MSD.
- Private clients $80 per session.
Availability (Opening hours)
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - 5pm|
- ✓ 40+ Counsellors
- ✓ In New Zealand
- ✓ Face-to-face & Online
| Disclaimer | Reviews | Login |